Terms & Conditions
We may offer services, features, or functionality that is operated by a third party and made available through our Services (including services we may offer jointly with a third party), (collectively "Third Party Services"). In the event that you use Third Party Services, the terms from each party shall govern the respective party's relationship with you.
ARBITRATION NOTICE: YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND STONER GITL TREATS & EATS WILL BE RESOLVED BY MANDATORY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
Below are the terms and conditions that all users must follow:
- A user must be at least 18 years of age to use the Services
- A user is responsible for keeping the user's password secret and secure
- A user will post only public content including but not limited to, text, photos, username, graphics, or other materials (collectively, "Content") to Services
- A user is responsible for all Content that the user posts to Services and the user's account posts to Services
- A user must own any Content that the user posts to Services or have the rights or licenses to post any Content to Services. Any posted Content that violates, misappropriates, or infringes on the rights of any third party, including privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, and/or any intellectual property rights, will be the onus and financial responsibility of the user who posted the Content.
- A user grants to STONER GIRL T& E an irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty–free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, reproduce, adapt, edit, modify, publish, create derivative works from, distribute, promote, exhibit, and display any and all Content that user posts to Services in any and all media or distribution method, now known or later conceived or developed. STONER GIRL T& E does not claim ownership of any Content that you post to Services.
- A user agrees that STONER GIRL T&E is free to use any ideas, concepts, details, or techniques contained in any user Content when using Services or sent to STONER GIRL T&E, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or services using such Content or creating assets, articles, or advertisement based on user Content without obligation, remuneration or attribution of any kind to user or anyone else. User further perpetually and irrevocably grants STONER GIRL T&E the unconditional right to use and exploit your name, persona and likeness included in any user Content and in connection with any user Content, without any obligation, remuneration, or attribution of any kind to user or anyone else. User further authorizes STONER GIRL T&E to publish user Content in searchable format that may be accessed by Services, users of Services, and third parties. Except as prohibited by law, user waives any moral rights user may have in any user Content, even if such user Content is altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to user.
- A user is responsible for all activity the user has with Services and the user's account has with Services
- A user understands that the Services are hosted in the United States and is governed by United States laws. Usage of Services means that a user outside of the United States is transferring information to the United States and that the user knowingly agrees to and understands this transfer and waives any other protections afforded to them by sharing their Content.
- A user understands that some Content on STONER GIRL T&E is from Third Party Services and STONER GIRL T&E is not responsible nor claims ownership of the content provided by Third Party Services including but not limited to Instagram, Twitter and other similar third parties.
- A user agrees that the user is responsible for following the laws, rules, and regulations of the jurisdiction or country that they are in and should only use Services if allowed by their jurisdiction or country.
- A user agrees that STONER GIRL T&E is not responsible for and does not endorse any Content posted by any user. STONER GIRL T&E does not have any obligation to prescreen, monitor, or remove any Content posted by any user.
Below are all the restrictions set for users to create a safe and enjoyable environment:
- A user must not use the Services for any illegal purpose or beyond the scope of their intended use.
- A user must not repost any posted Content to Services unless the user owns the Content or has the rights or licenses to post the Content within or outside of Services.
- A user must not post discriminatory, hateful, or adult only Content to the Services including pornographic or violent Content.
- A user must not compromise the security of the Services or solicit the accounts of other users.
- A user must not damage, disrupt, overburden, or impair any of the Services.
- A user must not use the Services in any way that could disrupt, negatively effect, or block other users from accessing or using any of the Services.
- A user must not use another user's account.
- A user must not sell, transfer, lease, or rent out any account, including the user's own account.
- A user must not use the Services for any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising including spam, solicitations, or promotional materials.
- A user must not use any automated means to extract data from Services, including robots, spiders, crawlers, scrapers, and unauthorized interfaces.
- A user must not impersonate any person, brand, or entity including STONER GIRL T&E.
- A user must not misrepresent affiliation with any person, brand, or entity including STONER GIRL T&E.
- A user must not violate the publicity, privacy, or data protection rights of others.
- A user must not receive any compensation for using Services without STONER GIRL T&E'S prior written consent.
- A user must not develop or use any third party applications or services that interact with Content or the Services without our prior written consent.
- A user must not use the Services for any unauthorized purpose or engage in, encourage, or promote any activity that violates the Terms.
STONER GIRL T&E may remove any user Content from Services or make any changes to Services at any time for any reason, without prior notice. It is possible that Content may not be accessible by user though Services, but still may be stored by STONER GIRL T&E for any reason including legal obligations.
Violation of Terms may result in the termination of a user's STONER GIRL T&E'S account. It is the sole discretion of STONER GIRL T&E to determine whether a user has violated any Terms and whether a user account will be suspended or terminated. In addition, if a user creates risk or possible legal exposure for STONER GIRL T&E, the user's account can also be terminated under the sole discretion of STONER GIRL T&E. If a user account is terminated, the user loses any rights or privileges gained by being a user.
Unless otherwise explicitly specified, all materials that are included in or are otherwise a part of the Services (including past, present and future versions of the Services), including, without limitation: graphics; layout; text; instructions; images; audio; videos; designs; ringtones; wallpapers; games; contests; voting; technology; applications; widgets; artwork; information; data; designs; compilations; advertising copy; logos; domain names; MERRY JANE logos, trademarks and services marks, and any other STONER GIRL T&E product and service names that are trade identities of STONER GIRL T&E/FLOWER GIRLS/GROW GIRLS (the "STONER GIRL T&E"); any and all copyrightable material (including source and object code); the "look and feel" of the Services; the compilation, assembly and arrangement of the Services; and all other materials related to the Services (collectively, the "Materials") are owned, controlled or licensed by STONER GIRL T&E, its subsidiaries or affiliates and are protected from unauthorized use, copying and dissemination by copyright, trademark, patent and other laws, rules, regulations and international treaties. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms or otherwise expressly granted to you in writing by STONER GIRL T&E, no rights (either by implication, estoppel or otherwise) are granted to you. Any and all rights to use any Materials not expressly granted to you under these Terms are hereby reserved for STONER GIRL T&E and/or its parent, members, managers, subsidiaries affiliates or its licensors. Nothing contained in these Terms will affect, impair, or limit in any way STONER GIRL T&E'S rights to exploit fully any or all of the Materials.
You acknowledge and agree that you will not, directly or indirectly, contest, challenge, aid or abet in contesting or challenging the validity or ownership of the Materials, or take any action whatsoever in derogation of STONER GIRL T&E rights therein. You acknowledge and agree that you will not acquire or claim any rights in the Materials, or aid or abet anyone else in doing so.
The Materials may not be copied, reproduced, downloaded or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without the prior written authorization of STONER GIRL T&E, unless and except as is expressly provided in these Terms. Any other use of the Materials or STONER GIRL T&E Marks without the prior written authorization of STONER GIRL T&E is strictly prohibited.
Your License To Use Services Materials
You may visit our Services without further permission from STONER GIRL T&E and STONER GIRL T&E grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-commercial, revocable and non-transferable license to use, download, view or play the Materials. This license is subject to your full compliance with these Terms. When you download or use Materials, you agree to and you must: (a) keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices; (b) make no modifications to the Materials; and (c) not allow or assist any third party (whether or not for your benefit) to copy or adapt any object code associated with the Services or reverse engineer, modify or attempt to discover any code associated with the Services. You also agree that you will not, including by use any robot, scraper, or other data mining technology or process, frame, mask, extract data from, copy or distribute the Materials (except as may be a result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage or as expressly authorized by STONER GIRL T&E).
Except as expressly set forth elsewhere in these Terms, nothing in these Terms will be interpreted to grant you, any right or license to enter into sublicenses or redistribution agreements with respect to any portion of the Materials or to otherwise rent, sell, lease, loan, transfer, assign, broadcast, upload to any computer or wireless device, sublicense, distribute or allow access to the Materials. You agree that you will not charge any person or entity to view, listen, play or otherwise access any Materials, or disseminate any Materials in any manner to the public (for free or for a fee).
Reporting Copyright And Other Intellectual Property Violation On Services
You may not use the Services for any purpose or in any manner that infringes the rights of any third party. STONER GIRL T&E encourages you to report any content on the Services that you believe infringes your rights. Only the intellectual property rights owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner can report potentially infringing content. If you have a good faith belief that content on the Services infringe your copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights, please follow the procedures set forth below.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA"), STONER GIRL T&E has a designated agent for receiving notices of copyright infringement and STONER GIRL T&E follows the notice and take down procedures of the DMCA. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide STONER GIRL T&E'S copyright agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the DMCA, 17 U.S.C. 512: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party; (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. STONER GIRL T&E'S copyright agent can be reached at STONERGIRLTREATSANDEATS@GMAIL.COM.
These Services, including, without limitation, any content provided by STONER GIRL T&E, is provided on a "as is", "as available", and "with all faults" basis. To the fullest extent permissible by law, neither STONER GIRL T&E nor any of STONER GIRL T&E's employees, managers, officers, contractors, or agents (collectively, the "STONER GIRL T&E Parties") make any representations or warranties or endorsements of any kind whatsoever, expressed or implied, as to Services and all content, whether user or STONER GIRL T&E content, and the security of communication with Services. The STONER GIRL T&E Parties hereby disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, title, custom, system integration or compatibility, and freedom from computer virus.
All users must acknowledge that they use the Services at their own risk. ThE STONER GIRL T&E Parties do not represent or warrant that the Services will be error-free, uninterrupted, or that the Services are free from any harmful components, including, but not limited to viruses. The STONER GIRL T&E Parties are not responsible to fix any defects whether cosmetic or severe nor do they represent or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information including but not limited to any instructions on the Services. If any of the Terms are found to be not applicable to a user due to legal jurisdiction or legal ruling, the remaining Terms will remain intact and binding. By accessing or using these Services you represent and warrant that accessing and using these Services is lawful in the jurisdiction where these activities occurred.
By using the Services, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the MERRY JANE Parties from and against any and all complaints, charges, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including but not limited to any and all legal fees) due to or relating in any way to your use of these Services or your violation of these Terms including but not limited to posting of any content on Services which you either did not own or did not have the rights or licenses to post.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall STONER GIRL T&E Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages that result from the use of the Services, the inability to use the Services, the information within or related to Services including but not limited to instructions, or the actions of any users. You assume total responsibility in using the Services and the only remedy for dissatisfaction with the Services is to discontinue any usage with Services. If, notwithstanding these Terms, MERRY JANE is found liable to you for any damages or loss which arises out of or is any way related to your use of the Services or any content, STONER GIRL T&E'S liability shall in no event exceed $1.00. In the event your jurisdiction does not allow a limitation of liability, the foregoing limitation of liability may not apply to you.
You and STONER GIRL T&E agree to arbitrate any dispute that arises or is related to the Terms or Services, except in the case where either party seeks equitable and any relief for the alleged unlawful use of copyrights, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets, logos, or patents; and that any arbitration prevents you from suing in court or from having a jury trial. Arbitration prevents you from suing in court or from having a jury trial and the arbitration will occur in THE DISTRICT OF COLOLMBIA. The arbitration will be confidentially conducted by a single arbitrator in accordance with the rules of JAMS and the state or federal courts of WASHINGTON,DC shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any appeals of an arbitration award and any other suit, if any, between the parties that is not subject to arbitration. You and STONER GIRL T&E agree that any dispute heard in arbitration or in court will not commence against the other a class action, class arbitration or representative action or proceeding.
You agree that any claim that may arise from or due to these Services must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred. Any dispute between you and STONER GIRL T&E will be governed by the Terms and the laws of the DISTRICT OF COLOMBIA and any applicable laws of the United States, without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may provide for the application of the law of another jurisdiction.
A lawsuit, if any, by you or STONER GIRL T&E against the other will occur in state or federal court in WASHINGTON,DC. You agree that the jurisdiction and venue of these courts is exclusive.
You must agree that STONER GIRL T&E cannot and will not be responsible for any user Content posted on the Services and users use these Services at their own risk. Users are responsible for their own Content and conduct used with these Services. By using these Services you agree that STONER GIRL T&E is not responsible or liable for the conduct or Content of any user.
While Services may directly or indirectly offer advertisements from third parties, users expressly acknowledge and agree that STONER GIRL T&E is in no way responsible for any offered third party services or products. User interaction and business dealings related to advertisements from third parties through Services are solely between the user and third parties.
STONER GIRL T&E reserves the right to refuse access to Services to any user for any reason at any time.
When registering for STONER GIRL T&E you can be certain that we have implemented comprehensive security practices to ensure that only registered users and those people who are provided authorized access to, can see your STONER GIRL T&E site. We respect your right to privacy and feel it is important for you to know how we handle the information we receive from you via our website at www.STONERGIRLTREATSNEATS.com (the “Site”).
Information You Provide
When registering with an email address, we collect your full name, company or organization name and email address. When making a purchase, STONERGIRL T&E will collect credit card information and use a third-party intermediary to manage credit card processing. This intermediary is not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on STONER GIRL T&E'S behalf.
You may also provide personal information about other people, such as their name and email address. This information is only used for the sole purpose of completing your request or for whatever reason it may have been provided.
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you can modify, update, delete your account information at anytime by clicking on the Settings icon in the global navigation bar at the top right of the screen or by contacting us at the contact information listed below. We will respond to any requests for access to personal information within 30 days. MERRY JANE’s practice is not to use such personal information for marketing purposes unless explicitly authorized. STONER GIRL T&E may use the collected personal information and other information MERRY JANE collects for billing, identification and authentication, to contact you, research purposes and to generally improve the content and functionality of the Site. On occasion we may send out email newsletters, if you wish to opt out of these newsletters, please follow the unsubscribe directions in these emails.
STONER GIRL T&E will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will also retain personal data we process on behalf of our clients for as long as needed to provide services to our client. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
STONER GIRL T&E may also transmit or share your personal information with its third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and other technology and services required to operate and maintain the Site, which may require that your personal information be transferred from your current location to the offices and servers of STONER GIRL T&E and the authorized third parties referred to here. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. Although STONER GIRL T&E owns the software, code, databases, and all rights to the STONER GIRL T&E application, you retain all rights to your data.
Information Related to Data Collected for our Clients
STONER GIRL T&E collects information under the direction of its clients and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes.
Choice – We collect information for our clients, if you are a customer of one of our Clients and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our Clients that use our service, please contact the client that you interact with directly.
Service Provider, Sub-Processors/Onward Transfer – STONER GIRL T&E may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the provisions in this Policy regarding notice and choice and the service agreements with our Clients.
Access to Data Controlled by our Clients – STONER GIRL T&E has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the STONER GIRL T&E client (the data controller). If the client requests STONER GIRL T&E to remove the data, we will respond to their request within 30 business days.
Information We Collect
When you create an account, we collect the following types of information from you:
- Contact information such as your email address and phone number;
- Demographics information such as your gender and location;
- Any other information, such as reviews, content, and bio, you provide us.
If you create an account using, or otherwise connect your account to, a social networking services account (e.g. Twitter or Facebook), we may also collect information provided to us by such social networking service including for example your: name; email address; birthday; geographic location; interests; profile picture; gender; networks; user ID; list of friends; and any information you have made public on such social networking account.
We automatically collect information about how you use our services, for example, pages you have viewed. We also collect certain technical information about your device including your Internet protocol address, geo-location information, your browser type, language and identifying information, your operating system and application version, device types, device model and manufacturer, device identifiers, , and your device operating system type and version.
Sharing Of Your Information
The STONER GIRL T&E Services may allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, profile, and information publicly or with other people. You may control some of the categories of personal information shared via your profile from the account settings menu on the Site. Please be mindful of your own privacy needs as you choose who to connect with and what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others.
How STONER GIRL T&E Uses Your Information
STONER GIRL T&E generally uses your information to:
- Facilitate the creation of and secure your account on the Services;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Provide, personalize, and improve the Services;
- Communicate with you about your use of the Services;
- Develop new products and services,
- Customize the advertising you view and recommend content;
- Fulfill your requests;
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers and promotional materials related to the Services and for other marketing purposes of STONER GIRL T&E using your contact information;
- Protect, investigate, and prevent potentially fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activities;
- Protect our rights and the rights of other users; and
We may also use your information to verify your geographic location. We may use your geographic location data to personalize our Service, to recommend content, determine whether the information you have requested is available in your location.
How STONER GIRL T&E Discloses Your Information
We may share your information as follows:
- We may share your personal information with your consent or at your direction.
- We may also share your information with others who perform services on our behalf (for example, with Twilio if you make a call using the Service).
- We may disclose your information if we believe we are required to do so by law, or to comply with a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant.
- We also may disclose your information if we believe doing so is appropriate or necessary to prevent any liability, or fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or to protect STONER GIRL T&E and our Services; or any rights, property, or personal safety of MERRY JANE or others.
- In the event that STONER GIRL T&E is or may be acquired by or merged with another company or involved in any other business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets, we may transfer or assign your information as part of or in connection with the transaction. Finally, in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, information may be transferred as a business asset.
We may also share aggregated and anonymized data with our partners, advertisers, and other third parties.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by STONER GIRL T&E Inc. and our partners, marketing partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers, or online customer support provider. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
Analytics / Log Files
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personal information.
We use Local Storage (LS) such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LS such as HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LS.
We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here (or if located in the European Union click here). Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Except as described in this policy, stoner girl t&e will not give, sell, rent, share or loan any personal information to any third party. We may disclose such information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. We may also share such information if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law. stoner girl t&e may also provide non-personal, summary or group statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related Site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personal information.
Children’s Personal Information
The Service and Site are not intended for, nor does stoner girl t&e knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 18.
Protection of Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. stoner girl t&e maintains reasonable security measures to protect your information from loss, destruction, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure. When you enter sensitive information, such as a credit card number, on our order forms and login credentials on our platform login page, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). These technologies help ensure that your data is safe, secure, and only available to you and to those you provided authorized access. However, no data transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure due to the nature of the distributed network that is the Internet. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
Blog / Forum
Our web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. Alternatively, if you used a third party application to post such information, you can remove it, by either logging into the said application and removing the information or by contacting the appropriate third party application.
Social Media Widgets
You can log in to our site using sign-in services from Google. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form.
Third Party Advertisers
stoner girl t&e takes commercially reasonable steps to help protect your Information against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, or disclosure. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. To help protect yourself and your information, choose a unique password for our Services and do not use a password on our Services that you would use on any other website or online service.
If you believe that stoner girl t&e has not adhered to this Statement, please contact stoner girl t&e by e-mail at email@example.com. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from stoner girl t&e by following the instructions in those emails or by reviewing the settings in your account. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your personal information, including changes to your contact preferences, changes to or deletions of your information or content you post, and requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that deletion of your information or content does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted on the Services.
You may have the right to know what personal information stoner girl t&e has about you and to correct any inaccuracies. Please direct any such requests by email to email@example.com.
Terms of Service
When you access and use the Service, you are subject and bound to the stonergirl t&e Terms of Service.