Stoner Girl Treats & Eats debuted in 2016 in Washington DC.
Stoner Girl's Mission Is to provide wellness relief, quality pastries, TOPICALS, & CONSISTENT , smoke free alternative for patients. Our carefully handcrafted treats use only the best local, non-gmo, wheat free, gluten free, & dairy free ingredients, to produce the same deliciousness, potency, purity, and consistency, every time
Stoner Girl was created by a former pastry arts graduate from The Art Institute of Los Angeles; who originally relocated to Washington, D.C to work with various animal activist groups, as well as multiple human rights organizations before taking her two greatest loves, and merging them together to take the EMERGING INDUSTRYby storm, while reducing our carbon footprint, merging a plant based diet and the healing powers of HEMP TO inspire, create, cultivate,change the world & heal the nation.
We provide an entirely handcrafted line of THC & CBD Infused bath bombs, beauty bars, sugar scrubs, salves, cakes, bakes, and more!
We simply believe in peace through our products.
100% Cruelty, Gluten, & GMO free!
Here at Stoner Girl T&E, we believe in a plant based diet in all aspects of life, which is why we use only the freshest, pesticide and gluten free grains and ingredients to produce delicious plant based products.
did you know?
- 9 billion farmed animals are killed for food each year in the us, each year.
- Animal agriculture is responsible for 18% of all green house gas emissions more than the combined exhaust from all transportation.
- livestock& their by products account for at least 32,000 million tons of carbon dioxide per year or 51% off all worldwide greenhouse gas emissions.
- while millions of children worldwide go hungry or lack of water, agriculture is responsible for 80-90% of us water consumption; we could essentially stop producing animals for consumption and feed the world .
- it takes 2,500 gallons of water to produce 1 pound of beef!
- 80% of antibiotics in the us are used for livestock (yuck!)
- more than 6 million animals are killed every hour for human consumption
- we are currently growing enough food to feed 10 billion people
- dairy consumption may lead to breast lumps.
- in most cases their are no laws in place to protect farmed animals from animal cruelty.
We strive ourselves in changing the way the word views cannabis & veganism. We believe that with a plant-based lifestyle, we can all end world hunger, cure cancer, save lives and the planet. We believe that people who suffer from Celiac disease, choose to live a plant based lifestyle, or just wants to enjoy cannabis consumption should have everything available to them!